Wednesday 25 June 2014

Kizlyar Supreme Echo knife Review English







Hello everyone, this is a short video highlighting some of the features and benefits of this great knife from Kizlyar Supreme, the ECHO. The ECHO is being marketed in Kizlyar Supreme's outdoor series of knives.

 I've got to say right up front, this knife rocks! It felt really good in the hand during all of these tests I put it through and that AUS8 stayed razor sharp just like I expected. As you can see the opening video frame shows the ECHO with a Kydex sheath. THIS IS STANDARD EQUIPMENT and not an option. That's the kind of company Kizlyar Supreme is, great knife with a well thought out scabbard/sheath. 



Did I have any gripes after using this knife?? I've got to say a big NO to that. The thing is the build quality is very good and attention to detail is right up there. Kizlyar Supreme despite being on the scene from around 2009 are sure to become one of the major players in quality knife manufacture. 



I've been using this knife now for about 4 weeks now still for general stuff associated with camping and I still haven't had to sharpen it. Kizlyar Supreme certainly know how to heat treat the AUS8 for lasting edge. I'd definitely recommend buying one of these knives.













I think the video says it all really so just sit back, watch and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment