Wednesday 28 October 2015

How one person can construct a simple realistic Jungle Shelter My humbl...





Shelter Construction in the wilds



As I've said many times, one "BushCampingTool" we can't buy in a store is what knowledge we have in our brain, our most important tool when it comes to survival or even situations which border on being able to survive, whether in the wilds or in the office!

Unlike in the "office",  in the wilds knowing how to construct some sort of shelter could help to save your life or at it's simplest, keep important equipment safe from water etc. Here in this 12 min or so video I present my views on shelter consruction. It is of course NOT a new idea but I try to emphasize what I consider some of the important things one has to consider and or know whilst out and about in the wilds.




















No comments:

Post a Comment