Wednesday 1 May 2019

EXTREMA RATIO TASK J A KNIFE YOU CAN CALL A SURVIVAL KNIFE

EXTREMA RATIO TASK J a KNIFE you can call a SURVIVAL KNIFE!


Everything about the design of the TASK J spells survival knife. Super tough construction, super comfortable, full tapering tang, great sharp piercing point, swedge and a thick spine where you need it. Lashing points in the guard if you need them, lanyard hole, almost indestructible Forprene grip, comes with a bonus huge fire steel, super safe and versatile carry system. I know it's a commando issued knife but I figure commando's are supposed to hard as and they should be using hard as tools, the TASK J fits the bill. Yes, I'm raving on about this knife again for the nth time. Why?? Well every time I use this knife, I'm thinking WOW, great design!







2 comments: