Saturday 15 July 2017

Nieto Chaman Macro Review







Hi all, here is the field testing complete of the Nieto Chaman Macro.

Kept sharp with only one touch up after  one week of use. (which included opening one can with it). Despite it being a rather hefty fixed blade even at 6inches or so, I don't think it's a good chopper too (you can't have it all- or can you?). This is a solidly built drop point suitable for heavy tasks around the campsite and easy to maintain with excellent corrosion resistance as well. I used it on the coast- that's next to the salt water and sometimes in it LOL. Personally, I don't see a problem with the use of DIN 1.4116 in outdoor knives. Maybe I'd like to see some grooves in the handle scales as I tend to use all of my knives without gloves (except in the snow of course). But that's just me. Anyway see what you think.





HKTFWC

No comments:

Post a Comment