Saturday 21 April 2018

More about BushCampingTools


You also won't see any "Mall Ninja" style knives on BCT. Even my fellow Aussies like Hardcore Hardware, shame on you guys, making Mall Ninja knives, Spines that can only get the user in deep poo (like serving to get stuck into whatever you plunge the knife (except water!), no good as saws, no good as wire breakers, good for some Sci Fi movies and hey, those guys do make good movies!- Maybe that's why they simply never answered their emails from me LOL! They were frightened I'd expose them.

When will people wake up? But seriously there is a great market for mall ninja's and it's never been better with the plethora of Sci Fi/ Fantasy movies currently out there! 

At BCT we only talk about what we know and have extensive experience with. So I'm not going to be talking about push daggers and daggers etc as i'm not a soldier (and not all soldiers carry them either believe it or not), nor am I some kind of social media knife fighter, Secrete Service wanna be. Push daggers feature in just about every action movie there is currently out there. But I wonder how many soldiers actually carry them? I'll have to ask some enlisted mates and get some facts on that. If you are an enlisted person reading this please feel free to make a comment.







No comments:

Post a Comment