Tuesday 10 March 2020

Banned from WATCHUSEEK over some posts about this watch! The Citizen BN 0176-08E




Well it seems I must have offended someone over at WATCHUSEEK forum about a couple of posts about the Citizen BN0176-08E because after less than 10 posts I received what appears to be an automated message telling me I have been banned forever LOL! Interesting, as I broke none of their guidelines but then when one reads the fine print of the many guidelines, it says it's all on the discretion of the moderators etc. then, that basically means one is allowed to post (like on any forum I guess) as long as some moderator isn't offended in reality, not the people who actually come there. If this was the case then there are Zero apologies forthcoming from me, as I tell it like it is and won't banter to someones ego just to "hang out" in some clicky group or give any forum bullies the chance to exercise their bravado hiding behind anonymity of the internet.

Anyway if you want to read some cool facts and some field based opinions about this watch and not just hearsay then this is the blog for you. 


And the offending video LOL



And here another blog about the great monster of a watch, the Citizen BN 0176-08E PROMASTER







No comments:

Post a Comment